Boo

Go Go Jason Waterfalls!

Monday, June 20, 2011

See Sarah McLachlan Live: Check!

Another goal fulfilled. I had been waiting for years for her to come back to Kitchener, ever since I discovered her music 14 years ago. She is my absolute favourite singer. She has such a powerful voice, and tends toward the dark. Like myself, the most depressing music makes her the happiest.

The concert was great. She brought some fellow singer/songwriters to perform with her: Melissa McClelland and her husband, Luke Doucet. They each played a few of their own songs. Sarah played a number of her newer songs as well as the greats. I did not care what else was played, as long as she did 'Possession'. I have the live version on iTunes and wanted to see her do it. It was incredible; she really held that last note forever. I am so glad I was able to see her perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment