Boo

Go Go Jason Waterfalls!

Monday, February 10, 2014

I'm alive. Still trying to live life. Where does one find a hypnotist? Your Ex-Lover Is Dead  by Stars is running through my head...I've been reading Blackwood Farm by Anne Rice; it makes me want to love, makes me want to learn. I need to be always learning; I don't know why I'm not. I've moved back in with my mother. I've been thinking that eventually the cats will die, and it brings me to tears. I think about all the annoying things Mom does, and how once she's gone, I'll look back on them fondly. Winter is so beautiful: the ice, the snow, the cold. I love this country; I wouldn't trade its terrible winters for the world.

These earplugs in my head make it difficult to type...

I'll write a real post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment