Boo

Go Go Jason Waterfalls!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

J-Mas

I went out for dinner with my mother to Ye's Sushi for my 22nd birthday. I hate fish, and was hoping there would be other types of food (yay adventure!); there was. It was all-you-can-eat and we sampled various dishes. I tried shitake mushroom, just to say that I have (it was disgusting, like all other mushrooms). I ordered the bacon-wrapped bamboo (asparagus that I actually liked) twice, and for dessert I had a divine mango mousse, with a lengthy wait for the mango aftertaste. I agreed to let Mom tell the staff it was my birthday, but they only sing for you if you have a group of at least 4 people. Throughout our meal, a stern man in all black, Ye, I assume, patrolled the dining area. There was also a daisho, sparkling sayas, behind the cash register. I wonder if they're real...

It was a good day. Then after midnight I vomited. Twice. For the first time since I had to drink charcoal, nearly 4 years ago. I'm not sure if if was due the food, or from the migraine I had. I'd forgotten how awful it feels to wretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment