Boo

Go Go Jason Waterfalls!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes

I have never dealt well with change. It provokes a lot of anxiety for me. This may be a trait of my Asperger's Syndrome. As a child I would take weeks or even months to transition from Winter to Summer clothes, and vice versa. I haven't really outgrown this either. Once I was free from my mother telling me I had to dress for the season, I switched to wearing t-shirts year-round. Going from one grade to another in school was also difficult.

I've been reorganizing my room (more change) the past couple days. I have a ton of Lego: 4 buckets full, plus various creations sitting on shelves. I needed to free-up some room, so I dismantled a number of the things I had built. The Apache attack helicopter (the 1st of my Lego aircraft, built at least 10 years ago) and the Jaguar fighter jet were both "shot-down", along with a few vehicles from my undead army. I cannot possibly convey how hard this was, emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment