Boo

Go Go Jason Waterfalls!

Friday, June 18, 2010

My Doctor May Be a Witch...

My family physician is quite something. I've known him all my life, and while he's a bit overly fond of diagnosing most ailments as "post-nasal drip", he has a special power. While most big tests like MRI's and CT Scans take months to book, he ALWAYS gets me in within the month. Often within a couple weeks, sometimes even the very day I see him.

Last week I went to see him about the ongoing problems with my sternum pain. He wrote up a requisition for some sort of bone scan. By the time I got home from my appointment, there was already a message on the answering machine informing me the test is later this month.

Something is up. Maybe it's magic: he has the staff at St. Mary's under his control. Or he could have dirt on them and is blackmailing them...

Of course, there's always the other possibility: aliens.

No comments:

Post a Comment