Boo

Go Go Jason Waterfalls!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Florence Foster Jenkins

I sing. Often. I sing along to my favourite tunes. I am terrible at it. Sometimes no sound even comes out of my mouth.

*Funny story: In Grade 7 we had to play an instrument for music class. All the school had was woodwinds and brass instruments; I chose the flute. I managed to get one note out of it, and could never play anything on it again. The teacher made me switch to saxophone. I could not even get a sound out of this one, ever. The teacher asked me, in all seriousness, if I had had a lung removed...(I still own 2). For the rest of my time in junior high, I just pressed the correct buttons and pretended to be producing music*

You won't ever hear me, though; my singing is for me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment