Boo

Go Go Jason Waterfalls!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mission to Mars

I went to the Cheltenham Badlands, near Terra Cotta, ON, with a friend yesterday. It was quite the sight -like a piece of Mars in the middle of nowhere.



Afterwards, we went to the Belfountain Conservation Area and walked the trail around the river. The water was surprisingly cold, and we cooled our feet [I've just learned the river is spring-fed]. I saw a cuckoo wasp for the second time in my life (having just seen one a few days before), but unfortunately could not get a picture because it zipped away. I went on a suspension bridge (a new experience) above a waterfall. I had lavender tea (delicious), and on the way home we stopped at a cemetery in Rockwood with the most unusual chapel and a number of deceased people named Death!



No comments:

Post a Comment